This is easy enough to make, so why not make a little jar full instead of buying store-bought seasoning that is filled with sodium and artificial ingredients?
You can use this seasoning for almost everything.
Natural homemade taco seasoning
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 50
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 31g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- • 4 tablespoons chili powder
- • 2 teaspoons paprika
- • 6 teaspoons ground cumin
- • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- • 1 teaspoon onion powder
- • 1 teaspoon crushed chili flakes
- • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- • 4 teaspoons sea salt
- • 4 teaspoons black pepper
- 1. Mix all the spices together and put it in a little jar
- 2. Use about 2 ½ tablespoons of seasoning for a batch of meat, vegetable or tofu. You can adjust the spice - if you want it spicier, just add more of the mix.