This recipe provides a large portion of great party food, and is very easy to make. You can make your own variety of stuffing – let your fantasy loose!
- 1 round loaf of bread
- ¾-1 stick / 100 gram of melted salted butter
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons of chopped flat leaf parsley (or try with thyme, jalapeno, scallions or rosemary)
- 8 oz. / 225 gram of shredded cheese, such as cheddar, mozzarella, brie or/& pepper jack cheese
- Preheat the oven to 3500F / 175oC
- Cut the bread ¾ of the way down in a diagonal hatching, making small squares.
- Mix the butter, garlic and parsley together and spread it in between the ridges.
- Stuff the ridges with cheese and wrap it up in aluminum foil.
- Put it in the oven for about 15 min. or until the bread is crisp and the cheese has melted.
- Serve and let your guests pick and eat.