If you have a sweet tooth like me, these little healthy treats will satisfy your cravings. They are pretty easy to make, especially if you have a good blender. If not, they will come out pretty roughly made, but just as tasty.
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 1 cup chopped dates (pits removed)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup sesame seeds
- ½ banana
- Approx. ¼ cup of oats (for use if the mixture is too wet)
- ½ cup of unsweetened dried coconut flakes
- Put all ingredients except coconut flakes into a blender or cut everything up with a knife until the dates and walnuts are easy to mix together.
- If the mixture is too wet, add oats until you get the desired texture.
- With dampened hands, roll the mixture into small balls, and then roll the balls in dried coconut flakes to coat.
- Chill in freezer or refrigerator until ready to serve.