This is such an easy little dish to make.
- Heirloom tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper (sea salt flakes and ground pepper are my favorites)
- Heirloom tomatoes are very tasty. Buy them locally grown and preferably organic. I like them in mixed colors it makes the salad look beautiful and tasty
- Fresh baguette
- Cut the tomatoes in quarters and put them in a bowl.
- Mince the garlic and add it to the bowl.
- Squeeze the basil lightly in your hands to release the flavor and chop it roughly.
- Add salt, pepper, and a couple of spoonfuls of olive oil, and mix together with the rest of the ingredients.
- You can serve it with a couple of slices of fresh baguettes or even some Burrata or other fresh mozzarella cheese.
- Garnish with little pieces of basil leaves.