INGREDIENTS (makes 4 stuffed arepas):
- 4 arepas (see recipe and instructions here)
- ½ portion of guacamole (see recipe here)
- 2 handfuls of arugula salad
- 12 kalamata olives, cut in half
- ½ cup of shredded mozzarella cheese (optional)
- Make arepas according to the recipe.
- While the arepas are cooking/baking, make the guacamole according to recipe.
- Once the arepas are done, cut along the edge and divide each into two parts. Immediately sprinkle shredded cheese to melt in between the arepas (or skip this part for a healthier meal) and stuff with arugula salad, guacamole, and 6 kalamata olive halves.
- Serve and enjoy.